2008年8月5日 星期二

english diary 1

this blog will become a online diary for me to practice my Broken english:)

recently....one thing is bother me
because i won't go to kenting with my graduate classmates
and i afraid that i won't have friends anymore
so sad
actually,i can't blame anyone except myself
it was my fault...because i always concern about a lot of things..
affective project..test..english camp..
i thought don't attend this trip is the good decision for me....but i am wrong!
sorry...my classmates
hoping that all of you can have a nice trip:)

this weekend,mom and lucy will come to see me
we will have a wonderful night ,i think~
because we are going to see Lion King!! haha
it's really excited!!><
and we will go to Millet on Sunday!
WOW~I hadn't attend an exhibition for a long time
hoping tomorrow is Saturday!!

today's listen topic: Doh~can be used when you done something stupid :p
ha ↓from BBC
So, you might say 'D'oh!' when you've been stupid, and 'Duh!' when you think someone else is being stupid, but then duh!, everyone knows that, right?




anyway

i am going to write the Hokkaido diary that Lucy and I went to this summer
see u tomorrow~

沒有留言: